Sorted! The Postal Play Space
Discover an immersive mini-town with streets, buildings, trolleys, pulleys, slides and chutes, everything to keep the little ones happily occupied at London’s newest indoor play area.
Sessions last 45 mins starting at 10.00. Last session at 16.00.
Read our play rules below.
Location: Ground floor of Mail Rail
Facilities: Baby changing and buggy parking
Do you have what it takes?
Dress for the job
Kids can chose from multiple uniforms from clerks to sorters.
Next customer please!
Use role play to help customers weigh parcels and stamp letters.
Using pulleys and slides, kids can have a go at moving the mail.
From classics like The Jolly Postman to current favourites, delve into stories about delivering the mail.
The fun doesn’t stop behind the counter, kids can drive a mail van and deliver post around town.
For the tiniest employees
Crawlers and cruisers can enjoy a dedicated space.
Rules for Sorted!
Whilst enjoying your visit remember:
Sorted! is not a soft play zone – parents must supervise their children at all times to ensure they play safely and follow a few simple rules.
Staff are available to help with any questions and have access to First Aid equipment.
- Parents/carers must supervise their children at all times.
- Please respect others and the equipment provided by following age guidelines and playing safely – for example, by not running in the spaces.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Food and drinks can be consumed only in the designated cafe area.
- Please help us keep the space tidy by using the bins provided.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended. Unattended items (e.g.bags) may be removed.
Also of interest
Families are Sorted! with The Postal Museum’s play space and year-round activities.Read more
Ride Mail Rail
Experience 15 minutes of immersive underground exploration. There's even a surprise or two. Are you ready?Find out more
Celebrate your child’s special day at The Postal Museum! Let them loose in our Sorted! play zone, ride Mail Rail, and let us take care of party bags and catering for a stress-free day.Read more