Sorted! The Postal Play Space
Our dedicated play space for children aged 0-8 is perfect for little ones to exercise their imaginations and use up excess energy. It features:
- Trolleys, pulleys, slides and chutes
- Weighing machines, letter boxes and a vintage post van
- Toy town building blocks
- Uniforms to try on
- An interactive Sorting Office
- And a mini neighbourhood of streets and houses.
And that’s just for starters!
There’s also a separate play area for younger infants, baby-changing facilities, designated toilets, nearby buggy parking, lockers and a refreshment area.
The perfect family stopping post? We’ve got it… Sorted!
Schools and nurseries in Sorted!
Sorted! encourages children to engage in different kinds of play experiences.
Sorted! is jam-packed with links to the Foundation Stage (FDN) and Key Stage 1/2 curriculum (year 3 only).
Dive into exploratory play, pretend play, games with rules, construction play, and physical play.
Your learners can:
- Express themselves through role-play
- Understand the world around them through exploration and observation
- Practice reading and writing
- Develop core maths skills such as counting, sorting and describing shapes, spaces, and measures.