Licensing & merchandising
- 10,000 fascinating and largely undiscovered photographs dating from 1800s to 1990s
- Posters commissioned by The Post Office from prominent designers such as Tom Eckersley and Edward McKnight Kauffer
- An extensive collection of postal route maps
- Beautifully illustrated original telegrams
- Iconic pillar boxes, vehicles and objects representing some of the most instantly recognisable icons in the history of design
We licence images from our collection for use on products, publications, exhibitions, film and television, set dressing, websites and other media. If you’d like to use one of our images, please contact us using the form below.
If you would like to licence a stamp image, please contact Royal Mail on email@example.com