Tickets & prices
General Admission (Mail Rail ride and Exhibitions)
Timed ride on Mail Rail, visit the Exhibitions before or after your ride.
|Disabled Adult †||£16||£14.50|
|Disabled Child †||£8||£7.25|
|Royal Mail staff ***||No charge||No charge|
|Child + Sorted!****||£11.75||£11|
Entry to all exhibitions including our Accessible Mail Rail Show only.
|Child*||No charge||No charge|
|Disabled Adult †||£11||£10|
|Disabled Child †||No charge||No charge|
Sorted! The Postal Play Space only
45-minute session in our postal-themed play area for children 8 and under.
Child (0-8) – £5Buy tickets
Ticket refunds and changes
Please read our ticket terms and conditions for more information.
Walk up tickets
There are a limited number of walk up tickets to ride Mail Rail. These are available most weekdays on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.
Why add a donation to your admission ticket?
The Postal Museum is a charity devoted to the care and promotion of postal heritage. The money we receive through donations and Gift Aid enables us to preserve our collections for future generations, and engage our visitors through a programme of events and exhibitions. All of this can happen only thanks to your invaluable help.
About Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer and you agree to add a donation to your admission ticket, you can help even more. Please take a few moments to fill in the Gift Aid declaration when paying for your tickets and this will allow us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 you paid. Gift Aid is a government scheme administered by HMRC and – although it does not cost anything to you – it makes a massive difference to us.
Ticket terms & conditions
- † Includes free adult carer. If you are unable to ride Mail Rail, you can still view our Accessible Mail Rail Show. You will need to book an Exhibitions only ticket.
- *Includes ages 1-15. Children under 1 do not require a ticket.
- **Includes 60+ and students.
- ***Must show valid ID on the day to gain entry.
- ***Sorted! tickets must be added separately in addition to Child General Admission ticket. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- One adult Exhibitions only ticket includes entry for up to four accompanying children.
- Above prices include a voluntary donation. During the booking process you can chose to opt out.
- You must provide relevant ID to gain entry with a concession ticket.
- Carers get free entry to all exhibitions and a ride on Mail Rail when accompanying a disabled paying visitor.
- See our full ticket terms and conditions for more information.