The Jolly Postman booking form
FULLY BOOKED FOR 2017
Please note. If you experience issues using our booking form please email email@example.com
Request your visit early to secure your preferred date. Select your activities, and check the costs and suitability for pupils.
The Jolly Postman Project Officer will email you within two weeks to discuss your booking request and plan your timetable.
You need to tell us:
- Your school name, address with postcode and telephone number
- Group leader’s name and mobile number
- Your choice of learning programme
- Three preferred dates
- Number of children and adults in each class/group
- Age range of learners in each class/group
- Option to ride Mail Rail or play in Sorted! if visiting The Postal Museum
- Any special educational needs or access requirements
SEN groups can request an adapted version of The Jolly Postman storytelling via our schools booking request form.
Got a question for us?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8183 0064 (Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00)