Schools booking form
Please note. If you experience issues with our booking form you can email us on email@example.com to plan your visit.
Booking is essential for all schools and learning groups including self-led visits. Check the costs and suitability for pupils.
We will be in touch to discuss your booking request. A Welcome Pack with your timetable, risk assessments and payment details will be sent by email when your booking is confirmed. Payment must be made before your visit.
Schools visiting for sessions can access lockable cupboards for bags and coats and use our Lunch Room. Self-led visits can request these facilities subject to availability. Teachers can request familiarisation visits.
To fill in this form, you need to tell us:
- Your school/group name, address including postcode and telephone number
- Group leader’s name and mobile number
- Three preferred visit dates
- Number of children and adults in each class/group. See adult: child ratios for guidance.
- Age range of learners in each class/group
- Choice of session or special event
- Option to ride Mail Rail or stay and play in Sorted! (please note available time-slots for both).
- Any special educational needs or access requirements
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8183 0064 (Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.00).