Schools booking form
Got a question for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help to plan your visit.
Booking is essential for all schools and learning groups including self-led visits.
We have a separate booking request form for The Jolly Postman learning programme
Our Box Office team will be in touch within two weeks to confirm your booking, or answer your questions and help you make a booking.
Booking confirmation emails include a Welcome Pack with your Timetable and maps. Our Finance department will send an invoice by email. Payment must be made before your visit.
To fill in this form, you need to tell us:
- Your school/group name, address and telephone number
- Group leader’s name and mobile number
- Three preferred visit dates
- Number of children and adults in each class/group. See adult: child ratios
- Age of learners in each class/group
- Choice of session
- If you are booking Mail Rail ride and the number of people
- If you are booking Sorted! The Postal Play Space
- Any special educational needs or access requirements
Email email@example.com or call 0300 0300 700 (Monday – Friday, 10.00 – 17.00).