Schools booking form
You will need to tell us:
- Preferred visit date, and an alternative date. Check our Availability calendar
- Total number of adults and students in your group
- Your school address and postcode
- Your school phone number
- Group leader name, mobile number and email address
- Email address for invoice (if different to the above)
- Your chosen activities
- Any special educational needs or disabilities it would be helpful to know about
Make the most of your visit with a full day of activity. Postal Packages offer a discounted visit rate when you book an interactive facilitated session and add Mail Rail and/or Sorted!
Prices include entrance to the Exhibition Galleries and a 30 minute lunch slot in the Lunch Space.
Prices are per class for 20 – 30 students and up to 10 adults.
Booking for a small group of up to 15 children? Or would you like to bring more than 3 classes? Email email@example.com.
Booking for a SEND group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your group’s needs.
After we have confirmed the date of your visit, your confirmation email will confirm your activities and arrival time and include a Welcome Pack with risk assessments and map. A detailed itinerary will be provided on the day of your visit.
Email our Box Office team to book your self-guided familiarisation visit or a Teacher Tour led by our Schools Team. email@example.com.
Send your booking request
Fill in the form below. Our Schools Team will be in touch within one week to confirm your booking.