Patronage and Individual Support
We aim to bring you closer to everything we do here with visits, expert-led tours and private viewings of our exhibitions, extraordinary collections and archives so you can experience everything that makes The Postal Museum special and a place worth protecting.
Support from Patrons enables us to present outstanding exhibitions, conserve and digitise our valuable Postal Museum Archive and deliver our extensive learning and community programmes.
By becoming a Patron, you join a group of passionate and engaged supporters to whom we are truly grateful.
Penny Red Patron
£1,500 a year*
- Unlimited entrance to museum galleries for two and six Mail Rail rides
- Invitations for two to a dedicated programme of Patron events including our annual Patrons’ Festive Dinner
- Complimentary tickets to some of our most exciting events and Private Views
- Priority booking for events and tours, including Tunnel Walks
- 10% discount in café and shops
- Acknowledgement on the Museum’s website
Penny Black Patron
£3,500 a year**
All Penny Red Patron benefits, plus:
- Invitations for you and a guest to lunch with the CEO at exclusive venues across London
- Priority Booking on our venue hire
- Access to Museum experts for talks and behind-the-scenes tours
Find out more and join
For further information on our Patron schemes, download the leaflet or contact: Bridget Cusack, Individual Giving Manager – email@example.com, or call +44 (0)300 0300 700 (ex: 860)Download the Patrons leaflet (PDF)
*For us to satisfy Gift Aid requirements, we ask Patrons to make a suggested annual contribution of £1,500+ which includes a subscription of £565 to cover membership benefits. The remaining voluntary donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
**For us to satisfy Gift Aid requirements, we ask Patrons to make a suggested annual contribution of £3,500+ which includes a subscription of £815 to cover membership benefits. The remaining voluntary donation is eligible for Gift Aid.