By partnering with us, we can help your brand reach 1.2 million people a year:
- 185,000 visitors through our doors
- 10,000 schoolchildren through our Schools Programme
- 4,700 families, disadvantaged and vulnerable people through our Community programmes
- 4,000 visitors to our Discovery Room and Archive
- 1 million people through our website
Our audiences come to us from right across London and the UK, as well as internationally. And because the history of the post touches on so many important subjects (from art, design, communications and social history to genealogy, engineering and transport) our visitors’ backgrounds and interests reflect the wideness and diversity of our collection.
Our Development Team have a track record of delivering award-winning sponsorships, and in ensuring a strong return on investment for our partners. When companies align themselves to a particular aspect of our work – be it one of our exhibitions, a unique event, or our learning and community engagement programmes – we listen to their objectives first and foremost. Tailored partnerships are then developed that enable us to fulfil our vision while responding to our partners’ specific business goals.
Find out more about our key sponsorship opportunities below.
Take ownership of one of our exhibitions and create a standout partnership with us whilst reaching new audiences.
Exhibition sponsorship is ideal for building brand awareness and alignment, hospitality, customer and staff engagement and for driving positive PR and marketing hooks.
Benefits may include:
- Logo inclusion on all exhibition marketing materials, press releases, and advertising
- Logo inclusion and full-page advertisement in exhibition programmes
- Logo inclusion on our website with a link to your company’s website
- Text accreditation on our Donor Boards
- Invitations to exclusive, invite-only Private Views
- Invitations to a special corporate supporters’ event including a welcome from The Postal Museum team, and a curator led tour
- Generous allocation of complimentary tickets to the Museum and Mail Rail to be used throughout the exhibition
- Opportunity to host an exclusive reception in Mail Rail
- Personalised help in facilitating your bespoke events plans from large-scale corporate events to small-scale, intimate dinners.
- Priority booking for the Museum and Mail Rail
- Exclusive Walk the Rails Tours through the tunnels of Mail Rail during the run of the sponsored exhibition
To find out more about exhibition sponsorship, please contact: Alice Willington, Development Manager –Alice.Willington@postalmuseum.org, or call +44 (0)300 0300 700
Naming rights and opportunities
We offer outstanding naming opportunities, which include our Mail Rail trains, exhibition areas and Discovery Room.
Competitively priced, these naming rights are backed up by a Development Team who are experts in activation of such sponsorships, and can help ensure maximum return on investment.
To find out more about partnering with us, please contact: Alice Willington, Development Manager –Alice.Willington@postalmuseum.org, or call +44 (0)300 0300 700
With a primary focus on hospitality and entertaining, our membership offer has been created around stunning events and audience and staff engagement opportunities that fire the imagination and leave a lasting impression. We can also tailor a bespoke package for your specific business needs.
To find out more, contact: Alice Willington, Development Manager –Alice.Willington@postalmuseum.org, or call +44 (0)300 0300 700